Jaipur Half-Day Sightseeing Tour
A guided voyage through the city of Jaipur in a private taxi. Investigate the popular fortresses and castles of Jaipur, the Pink City of India.
- Private guided voyage through Jaipur in a cooled taxi.
- Visit the well-known tourist spots of Jaipur, the Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, HawaMahal and City Palace among others.
- Stroll through the most established markets of Jaipur, vivid paths, some other shrouded sanctuaries.
- The 5-hour guided visit at the City Palace and appreciate the lunch at a neighborhood eatery.
Jaipur, the city known for its eminence is the capital of Rajasthan. The landmarks here and design gives a look at the flavor of Rajputs and Royal families who used to live in Jaipur. Jaipur, the pink city is all around eminent for its antiquated history and hued diamonds. This quickly developing present-day city is considered as a real part of the three corners of the 'Brilliant Triangle' which are Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Other than its universal pink shading, the Jaipur's way of life is all around sawed through visiting the enrapturing landmarks like City Palace, Amber Palace, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Jal Mahal, and Birla Temple and so on this private touring voyage through Jaipur.
- The driver will pick the visitors from the HOTEL at the visit start time chose during booking.
- Get presented your guide and start the private visit with the guide (going in a similar vehicle).
- We will begin the visit by Amber fortification and royal residence which is UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Then we will visit "PannaMeenakaKund", a stage well in crisscross geometrical example and lake "Sagar", hundreds of years old best-kept insider facts of Amer city.
- We will likewise visit the JalMahal Palace, the most captured landmark of the Pink city.
- Witness Maharani Ki Chhatriyan, the imperial cenotaph worked in the affectionate memory of the regal women.
- Visit Tower/IsarLat, which is the tallest chronicled working of Jaipur.
- We will walk around the most established markets of Jaipur, brilliant paths and some other shrouded sanctuaries.
- Explore the HawaMahal Palace, one of the most popular vacation spots and an unmistakable milestone in the city that is famous for its rich social and structural history.
- Lastly, the City Palace, a milestone of Jaipur, the illustrious legacy of past time and end the visit by 2:00 pm.
- Your visit closes at the City Palace.