Agra Sightseeing Tour
Take a voyage through the city which is the home of the notorious Taj Mahal and investigate the pearls of Agra.
Think about yourself as a shopaholic yet, for the most part, want to stay well inside a topped spending plan, this visit is an ideal open door for you to investigate the insect and the road markets of the 'Pink City'.
- Enjoy the charming perspectives on the Taj Mahal.
- Visit the Tomb of Itimad-Ud-Daulah, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Buland Darwaza.
- Explore Mughal time engineering on an entire day voyage through Agra's best landmarks with an accomplished driver to drive you around.
Agra is a notable city in the north Indian province of Uttar Pradesh, celebrated for the tomb manufactured ruler Shah Jahan for his better half which he named as the Taj Mahal. The grand landmark of the Taj Mahal is one of the seven ponders on the planet. Spotted with notable landmarks Agra is a city that one must visit to comprehend its rich Mughal legacy.
Your visit starts with a get from your inn/home in Agra city limits at your predetermined schedule opening. On this visit, you may decide to visit the accompanying proposed spot or include your very own couple:
- Taj Mahal, a tomb worked for the Mughal ruler Shah Jahan's significant other, Mumtaz Mahal. Set behind a reflecting pool inside a yard characterized by 4 minarets, the overwhelming principle building highlights an enormous vault and complicatedly cut white marble decorated with valuable stones.
- Agra Fort (Red Fort), was dispatched by the incomparable Mughal Emperor Akbar in the time of 1565 and is another of Agra's UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This fortune of Mughal engineering was an image of influence, quality, and versatility. After some time, Agra Fort has seen numerous fights and experienced significant remodels and you will see its traditional combination of Hindu and Islamic engineering in the development and stylistic layout.
- Following your time at the Agra Fort, you will make a beeline for the Itmad-Ud-Daulah frequently alluded to an 'Infant Taj'.
- After lunch, you will visit Sikandra, the tomb of Akbar. Akbar himself began the development of the structure which has an ideal mix of Hindu, Christian, Islamic, Buddhist, Jain topics. Take a few pictures at this lovely landmark in your hour spent there.
- After the culmination of your visit, you will be dropped back at your inn/living arrangement in Agra city limits.