Jaipur Mandawa Same Day Trip
Come take a voyage through Mandawa, the most well-known spot in the Shekhawati locale of Rajasthan celebrated for its fortifications and Havelis.
- Explore the core of the Shekhawati area of Rajasthan.
- Learn about conventional Shekhawati culture and it's designed.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private, cooled vehicle notwithstanding.
Mandawa is a town in Jhunjhunu region of Rajasthan in India. It is a piece of the Shekhawati district. Likely the most mainstream place in the Shekhawati area. Arranged 170 km off Jaipur in the north, Mandawa is known as the Open Art Gallery of Rajasthan which is as it should be. The whole district is spotted with fabulous Havelis. And all these Havelis have probably the most extraordinary and unmatchable fine arts on the planet.
- You will be gotten from your hotel/home in the Jaipur city limits.
- Post-get you will be headed to Mandawa which is a 3.5 - 4 hours drive from Jaipur. Upon appearance you may visit the accompanying recommended places:
- Mandawa Fort: The fortification of Mandawa was established in the eighteenth century. Thakur Nawal Singh, child of Shardul Singh, established the fortress in VikramSamvat 1812 (1755 AD). The fortress commands the town with a painted curved portal decorated with Lord Krishna and his bovines.
- Hanuman Prasad Goenka Haveli: This haveli has an artistic creation portraying IndraDev on an elephant and Lord Shiva on his Nandi bull. Goenka Double Haveli. This haveli, with two entryways, has an amazing façade of elephants and steeds. The external dividers, sticking galleries, nooks, and overhanging upper stories are packed with examples and compositions.
- Murmuria Haveli:: The artworks of trains, autos, George V, and Venice were executed on the dividers of this haveli during the 1930s by Balu Ram, one of the last working craftsmen of the district.
- Gulab Rai Ladia Haveli: This haveli is situated in the south of town, where the embellishment of the external and internal dividers is maybe the best in Shekhawati.
- After the culmination of the visit, you will be dropped back at your hotel/home in Jaipur area.